Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and growing agile software company?
At Sureify we’re helping a large and critical industry — life insurance — modernize and innovate. We have built a platform, enabling a core suite of digital solutions for some of the world’s leading insurance companies. We need your help to grow our solution in the market and continue to grow our market share as a leader in the life insurance space.
As a Sr. Solutions Consultant, you will develop compelling business demos, supporting materials and proposals to support Sureify’s overall sales team (i.e., recurring and new revenue) and marketing (i.e., build content) objectives. You wear multiple hats in this role – part solution marketer/evangelist, part business analyst, part technologist, part sales person, the Solution Consultant works closely with sales and implementation teams to understand strategic business issues and then craft and communicate solution strategies. This is an ideal role for a SME and business leader, someone who is a hands-on-expert but at the same time can also handle the subtle nuances of customer relationship management with a dose of consultative salesmanship.
Up to 30% travel is expected to include conferences and prospect on-sites.
The Sr. Solutions Consultant will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Sales Team to lead customer business value identification and discovery — understand how our products and their unique differentiation can be used within the customer’s existing architecture and business environment
- Leading demonstration(s): Execute compelling demonstrations for customers, as well as potential partners or internal teams as necessary.
- Developing winning solutions and proposals, creating business flows and designs for new solution approaches and showing the alignment between customer pain points, the demonstration and a solution vision.
- Supporting POC’s by defining scope and approach and partnering with the Delivery and Customer Success teams to ensure a seamless, quality customer experience.
- Managing and updating pre-sales support materials, such as scripts, presentations, recordings etc.
- Providing VOC/SME expertise to the Demo Engineering team to continually improve the capabilities in the demo environment.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ current implementations and environments and their evolving requirements vis-a-vis our solutions.
- Becoming an expert on the competitive landscape: Keep up to date with market competition (vis-a-vis the products in our portfolio) and be able to defend our products against any comparison to a competitor.
- Support the completion of RFP responses and other RFI’s as required.
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including Product Management and Engineering to bring VOC to identify new product requirements.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Technology or similar area. An MBA is a plus.
- 5-10 years of experience working with sales personnel to develop customer specific enterprise class software solutions to complex problems, preferably with direct experience in the life/annuity industry, or related insurance markets.
- Delivered custom demonstrations and POCs, and educated customers on product capabilities
- Ability to explain product features and benefits in a way that stands out over competing brands
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills and ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills to help close deals.
- Experience crafting RFI/RFP responses that translate technical answers into business language.
- Ability to navigate and work in a matrix organization with high influencing capability
- A high energy, positive attitude and someone who is highly dependable and a self-starter.
- A skilled communicator and storyteller capable of weaving together the vision of a solution -not just products- and motivating customers to change how they do business
- A creative problem-solver able to stay cool under pressure
- Passionate about selling and finding ways to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Excellent organization and time management capabilities.
- A team player attitude, eager to take on new challenges in a growing organization.
We are a close group at Sureify, bound together by strong working relationships and a common mission in the industry. The success of our customers is very important to us, and we value merit in the workplace, long-term thinking, and the flourishing of all our employees. Sureify is a start-up company. Experience working in a startup or an ability to adapt to a small, rapidly-growing company mindset is required. There is an expectation that you can be agile amidst the fluctuations inherent to a young company establishing itself in the marketplace. Frequently we have to come together as a team and go beyond the responsibility of our roles to ensure success.
Hours – Full time & Salary & open to working with different US time zones
Equity: Stock options in a fast-growing InsurTech company
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or
identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.