Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and growing agile software company?
At Sureify we’re helping a large and critical industry — life insurance — modernize and innovate. We have built a platform, enabling a core suite of digital solutions for some of the world’s leading insurance companies. We need your help to grow our solution in the market and continue to grow our market share as a leader in the life insurance space
Supporting the Sales team, you will help grow Sureify’s overall sales (i.e., recurring and new revenue) and marketing objectives by defining our sales and go-to-market messaging as well as ensuring our sales and industry-facing content is compelling vis a vis the key market pain points . You wear multiple hats in this role from creating content and case studies to developing competitive intelligence, to managing Analyst relationships. The position is a blend of responsibilities that leverage subject matter expertise, business leadership and superior communication skills to support a quickly growing company and sales team.
- Develop and execute overall go-to-market positioning and key messaging for the sales team.
- Content Creation: Drive the creation of content such as sales presentations, white paper(s), competitive battle cards, market analysis and any other material that enable/support our Sales functions.
- Partner with the Product Management team to develop a deep understanding of the platform and the future product roadmap.
- Educate and train the Sales team on current and upcoming product features.
- Scan the industry and develop positioning against market competition (vis-a-vis the products in our portfolio) to enable the sales team to position our products against any comparison against a competitor.
- Work with our Analyst community to identify opportunities to ensure Sureify is top of mind and prepare responses for upcoming analyst reports. Participate in analyst relations activities, including presenting at key analyst events.
- Create compelling use cases based on Sureify’s customer experiences to support Sureify’s value proposition with potential customers.
- Lead RFP responses, working across the organization to efficiently obtain the right information to put forth a compelling response.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Information Technology or higher. An additional MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years, ideally 10 years, of proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role within the financial services industry. Life and annuity industry experience preferred.
You have direct experience with:
- Creating sales presentation messaging/materials, business cases and white papers
- Managing RFP/RFI responses
- Working with the analyst community
- Market analysis and competitive positioning strategies
- Working in a matrix organization with indirect reports with high influencing capability
- Knowledge of enterprise software or cloud business to business sales
- An understanding of the insurance/financial services products and business models
- Exceptional presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- A passion for understanding and creating compelling value proposition materials to support a cutting edge high growth organization.
- A creative mind able to create compelling messaging
- A strong quantitative skillset
- A team player attitude, eager to take on new challenges in a growing organization
- Ability to navigate and work in a matrix organization with high influencing capability
- A high energy, positive attitude and someone who is highly dependable and a self-starter
We are a close group at Sureify, bound together by strong working relationships and a common mission in the industry. The success of our customers is very important to us, and we value merit in the workplace, long-term thinking, and the flourishing of all our employees.
Sureify is a fast growing start-up company. Experience working in a startup or an ability to adapt to a small, rapidly-growing company mindset is required. There is an expectation that you can be agile amidst the fluctuations inherent to a young company establishing itself in the marketplace. Frequently we have to come together as a team and go beyond the responsibility of our roles to ensure success.
Hours – Full time & Salary & open to working with different US time zones
Equity: Stock options in a fast-growing InsurTech company
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.