AdminaHealth is currently looking for a Senior UI/UX Developer who is seeking to be part of a high-energy, fast growing, world-class technology team.
What You’ll Do:
This position is part of a new development team which will be responsible for the planning, development, and deployment for a new SaaS-based application.
Looking for an experienced UI/UX designer and developer that has been involved in the design, development, and deployment of responsive and UI rich web-based applications (within the .NET platform) to join the development team.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design and development of web and mobile applications
- Working experience with one or more UI and Reporting frameworks (Prime NG, DevExpress, Infragistics, other)
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework (C#) web development
- Working experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Must be a team player (team-oriented) and willing to follow directions, as well as take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for exciting, early-stage experience in an exciting business with great potential
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset, self-motivated and self-managing attributes
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, thrives in both remote work (high collaboration w/video conf, etc.) and on-site in the office environment
- Exceptional coding and debugging skills
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them effectively to other team members
- Must be a team player, very detail-oriented and highly organized
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently, must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Right attitude: show us your passion and what you can do!
Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Experience with Azure DevOps platform
- Experience with AWS Implementation
- Experience and solid capability to work in a remote environment (high collaboration over Teams and Zoom, etc.), as well as in a traditional office setting
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k, Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Free Healthy Snacks, Office Meals, and Refreshments
- Exciting Entrepreneurial Work Environment
Travel: Minimal travel required (15% or less).
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer: AdminaHealth does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where AdminaHealth does business.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org