AdminaHealth is currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer who is seeking to be part of a high-energy, fast growing, world-class technology team.
What You’ll Do:
- Play a significant role in the architecture, development, and continuous enhancement of the AdminaHealth SaaS solutions built on the Microsoft stack.
- .NET development in Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, SQL Server stored procedures and query development/ tuning/ indexing, analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Produce interactive, scalable and dynamic web-based applications in a hybrid SPA architecture using Angular, TypeScript and HTML.
- Data analysis/data profiling to understand gaps, inconsistencies and other quality issues in existing source system data, and develop data sourcing solutions, as well as collaborating with stakeholders to identify, document and implement corrections/business rules/workarounds
- Generate defined reports, as well as ad-hoc reports (Dev Express)
- Collaborate with your team, stakeholders and SMEs to quickly deliver high-quality solutions in an established AgilePM/Scrum framework
- Solve technical problems of comprehensive scope and complexity
- Maintain and enhance an internally developed ETL process that serves to standardize data coming from disparate systems and in a variety for formats
- Documentation construction and maintenance, training and guidance to support other application developers
- Monitor and analyze query, system and database – propose and implement solutions
- Develop code that follow internal standards for best practices, style and maintainability
- Recognize impediments to team efficiency and to propose and implement solutions
- Commitment to continual self-improvement and professional development.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of strong design/development experience on the Microsoft stack
- Strong understanding and experience in object oriented programming with solid design patterns
- Strong architecture, design and development skills, including database design skills using SQL Server
- Experience with integration of Workflow software, Payments engines and equivalent other 3rd party software add-ons in a variety of areas
- Passion for exciting, early-stage experience in an exciting business with great potential
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset, self-motivated and self-managing attributes
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, thrives in both remote work (high collaboration w/video conf, etc.) and on-site in the office environments
- Exceptional coding and debugging skills
- Ability to write strong, and robust unit tests using MSTest and Postman
- Health and Employee Benefits, Insurance billing and related experience is a plus, but not necessarily required
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them effectively to other team members
- Must be a team player, very detail-oriented and highly organized
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently, must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Right attitude: show us your passion and what you can do!
Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Health and Employee Benefits and/or Insurance Industry Experience, especially billing
- Experience working in an AWS cloud environment is a plus
- Experience and solid capability to work in a remote environment (high collaboration over Teams and Zoom, etc.), as well as in a traditional office setting
- Familiarity (high-level) with HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST, PCI and FedRamp compliance requirements, which are relevant to this opportunity
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k, Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Free Healthy Snacks, Office Meals, and Refreshments
- Exciting Entrepreneurial Work Environment
Travel: Minimal travel required (15% or less).
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer: AdminaHealth does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where AdminaHealth does business.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org