AdminaHealth is currently looking for a Business Requirements Analyst/Quality Assurance team member who is seeking to be part of a high-energy, fast-growing, world-class technology team.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with clients as a part of AdminaHealth implementation team on implementations of AdminaHealth suite of products
- Solve data challenges that come with onboarding and ongoing data processing
- Use your technical skills and knowledge to produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Work with core product team on bringing “lessons learned” during client engagements and transforming them into product requirements
- Educate and provide technical support to AdminaHealth’s clients ensuring successful adoption of our software
- Train and lead Jr BA/DA
- Become an SME on Insurance Billing and Reconciliation
- Have fun!
- Every Customer Success member will do at least one rotation on Service Desk to facilitate deeper understanding of AdminaHealth products
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Client-facing skills
- Familiarity with software development and the SDLC
- Familiarity with project management
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them effectively to other team members
- Must be very detail-oriented and highly organized
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player, providing support as needed to other areas of the business
- Right attitude: show us your passion and what you can do!
Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, or related field
- Health and Benefits Experience
- Insurance Industry Experience, especially billing
- PM experience
- Familiarity with VBA, SQL, Oxygen, XQuery
- Previous experience with Confluence
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k, Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Free Healthy Snacks, Office Meals, and Refreshments
- Exciting Entrepreneurial Work Environment
Travel: this position may require minimal travel (20% or less).
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer: AdminaHealth does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where AdminaHealth does business.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com