AdminaHealth is currently looking for a Senior Sales Executive who is seeking to be part of a high-energy, fast-growing, world-class team. This is an individual contributor position responsible for identifying, qualifying, proposing, and closing new business deals for AdminaHealth’s Billing Suite SaaS solution. This will require leverage of your sales, industry, negotiation, and closing skills. Sales executives are expected to support Sales and company leadership toward the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company’s vision, mission, and values. This position reports directly to our Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead direct sales activities for accounts assigned to you including cold calls and prospecting, warm leads, channel leads, relationship leads, marketing leads, and repeat buyers.
- Position our industry-recognized SaaS solution and differentiate capabilities to potential buyers.
- Set up demos and discovery calls with qualified prospects including coordinating required presentation material.
- Achieve target quota and high renewal rates based on your sales expertise and customer relationship skills.
- Participate in conferences, webinars, events, and partner meetings to create new opportunities for AdminaHealth.
- Identify new alliance partnerships as part of our GTM and segment strategy.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Delivery, and Finance teams to ensure successful onboarding of new clients.
- Collaborate with Marketing on various campaigns including follow-up and lead generation.
- Maintain an accurate CRM system for all leads, opportunities, and contacts you are responsible for.
- Participate in weekly pipeline reviews and forecast reviews with Sales Leader.
- Participate in pricing/win strategy sessions with Sales Leader and from time-to-time with the CEO.
- Participate in CEO/CSO weekly status updates as requested.
- Ensure compliance with all contractual items in line with policies.
- Expertise in HR, Enrollment, Benefit Administration, Premium Billing, and Digital Payments
- Experience successfully selling Digital transformation and SaaS solutions
- Strong emphasis on client relationships
- Knowledge of solutions serving the HR, Insurance, and Healthcare marketplace
- Very strong oral and written communications
- Executive contacts in Brokers, Agency, Insurance, TPA, Payroll, and Benefit Administration for networking and lead generation
- Effective participation in conferences both virtual and on-site
- Collaborative nature in teaming with other organizations in our firm
- Hands-on expertise with CRM systems such as Salesforce/Hubspot and other Digital tools
- Familiarity with Agile development environments
- Tri-state area location is preferred
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Commissions Plan
- 401k, Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Free Healthy Snacks, Office Meals, and Refreshments
- Exciting Entrepreneurial Work Environment
Travel: this position may require minimal travel (25% or less).
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer: AdminaHealth does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where AdminaHealth does business.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org