AdminaHealth is currently looking for a Senior Automation and Testing Engineer who is seeking to be part of a high-energy, fast growing, world-class technology team.
This position will be responsible for the planning, development, execution, and reporting for all products’ system tests for a new SaaS platform that helps companies manage their employee benefits billing process. The system itself has multiple major functions, including bill consolidation, reconciliation, and payments processing.
We are looking for a Sr. Automation and Testing Software Engineer who can:
- Coordinate and participate in the review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned AdminaHealth developed systems
- Assist project team in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues.
- Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies. Review user manuals for accuracy.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with Development Leads, Project Manager and Senior Management throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Ability to coordinate and interact across multiple departments.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the status of projects. Participate in review of project deliverables
- Actively participate in all aspects of the Agile process to include story pointing, attending elaboration sessions, and creating acceptance criteria.
- Manage defect resolution process and support outside testing environments such as Testing Services.
- Follow and promote Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes in the department. Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency. Mentor and guide other team members during all phases of the SDLC. Ensure adequate test coverage System Testing/Integration and Regression Testing
We are looking for a candidate with a diverse skill set including:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; able to communicate with technical people as well as management and business.
- A broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts, Testing and Methodologies is required.
- Working experience of delivery tools and scripting (Azure Devops CI)
- Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and industrious.
- Postman for manual testing, RestAssured for automation and API functional testing.
- Establish a strong presence as a change agent providing innovative, effective, and efficient Quality Assurance practices and solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple priority efforts in parallel and ensure Quality Assurance standards are followed.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Experience and knowledge of continuous delivery and/or continuous integration.
- Familiar with the SAFe methodology is a plus.
- Fluent in Java and object-oriented development
- Strong background in test automation with a focus on API
- Experience REST Assured, Apache REST or another service-layer framework
- Working experience with JDBC connections, SQL server databases, PL/SQL
- Experience with JUnit and/or TestNG
- Working experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java)
- Working experience of delivery tools and scripting (Bamboo, Jenkins)
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k, Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Free Healthy Snacks, Office Meals, and Refreshments
- Exciting Entrepreneurial Work Environment
Travel: this position may require minimal travel (5% or less).
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer: AdminaHealth does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where AdminaHealth does business.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com