AdminaHealth is currently looking for a Scrum Master who is seeking to be part of a high-energy, fast growing, world-class technology team. The Scrum Master works with the Product Owner and Product Analysts to understand the business need and facilitates the effort of the scrum teams (Architect, BA, Dev, QA) to develop new features and fix defects iteratively. In the Scrum framework, multiple ceremonies are a part of the development lifecycle that the Scrum Master facilitates (including Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, and Retrospective). This role requires constant interaction with the team to observe their existing behaviors/gaps and support their goals. This role’s scale is tied to the number of teams supported and the complexity of the working environment.
What You’ll Do:
You would like this role if you can approach problem-solving with a servant leader mindset and want to help teams deliver better as a group by understanding their gaps and issues and help to resolve them. A Scrum Master always looks out for the best interest of the team and keeps them on track by removing distractions. Assess repeatable technical integration opportunities with partnerships that sales is assessing for channel growth.
- Drive continuous improvement to enable higher performing teams with improved predictability and business/customer outcomes
- Actively monitor the team maturity throughout execution and actively removing blockers
- Assess the current organization and delivery environment and recommend optimal Agile practices tailored to the client and need
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience leading scrum teams and all ceremonies (i.e., scrum life cycle standard ceremonies)
- Fosters a Lean/Agile Mindset and mentors others on various agile framework to optimize agile practices (i.e. SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading and facilitating release planning, story mapping, user story writing workshop, etc.
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM or SASM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM, A-CSM), or similar agile certification required
- 3+ years’ experience performing as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- 2+ years’ experience as an Agile Coach working in an Agile environment with demonstrated coaching experience at the Team/Program level
- Experience with multiple PDLC management/tracking tools (i.e. Azure DevOps, Jira, CA Agile Central (CA Rally), etc.)
- Experience with Agile Engineering Practices including Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming, Automated Testing, Evolutionary Design, etc.
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k, Paid Time Off
- Free Healthy Snacks, Office Meals, and Refreshments
- Exciting Work Environment
Travel: Minimal travel required (5% or less).
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer: AdminaHealth does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where AdminaHealth does business.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com