AdminaHealth is currently looking for a Product Leader who is imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about building and delivery of new, unique products and experiences. The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, create technical architecture solutions around customer objectives in complex situations, developing and driving industry solutions. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to the role of a Product Manager.
What You’ll Do:
Take a customer-back and evidence-based approach to defining, executing, and delivering a product roadmap
Engage customers directly through a variety of channels to serve as the voice of the customer internally identifying new capabilities, defining product features, and working closely with development teams to get those features incorporated
Ideal Candidates will Demonstrate:
- Significant expertise establishing and developing strong working relationships with all levels of associates and external parties, while maintaining appropriate levels of objectivity to their work
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a start-up like environment, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality products and applications that customers love
- Experience delivering products against plan in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, distributed-responsibility and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Technical knowledge and depth necessary to propose and influence new product and feature ideas, especially in the space of web APIs
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- History of teamwork and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to manage multiple direct reports
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of software product management experience
- 5+ years delivering Software as a Service (SaaS), or web API-driven products to customers.
- 3+ years’ experience in human-centered product discovery methods, such as design thinking and service design
- 7+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer/customer facing digital products
- 7+ years of experience in Agile or Lean product management methodologies
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Proven experience using product management methodologies such as the Pragmatic Framework
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k, Paid Time Off
- Free Healthy Snacks, Office Meals, and Refreshments
- Exciting Work Environment
Travel: this position may require minimal travel (5% or less).
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer: AdminaHealth does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where AdminaHealth does business.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org