As a Digital Marketing Manager for Sureify, you’ll be a key player in the success of our digital marketing strategy. You’ll possess a wide variety of skills across various digital platforms.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing Operations and will help analyze the impact of digital marketing campaigns, define and forecast KPIs, set goals and drive efficient business decisions using data from marketing activity. You must be able to elevate the visibility of marketing’s impact through campaigns and maintenance of consistent reporting.
Sureify and its mission
Sureify is on a mission to modernize the life and annuity insurance industry. Composed of 150+ insurance veterans, technology experts, and creatives, Sureify offers its employees a unique opportunity to advance a powerful industry that has fallen behind digitally. Sureify’s position as a thought leader in the life and annuity industry means you will interact directly with industry leaders of both insurance and insurance technology, as well as collaborate with our amazing technology partners at the forefront of insurance innovation. We work with the biggest names in life insurance, smaller carriers, and everyone in between.
Sureify’s product suite, Lifetime, solves some of the biggest problems faced by life and annuity carriers today when it comes to digital sales (LifetimeACQUIRE), customer engagement (LifetimeENGAGE), and policy servicing (LifetimeSERVICE ). Our web- and native mobile-based products enable our clients to reach new customers, digitize the policy sales process, drive in-force customer engagement, and modernize the policy servicing experience.
What you will need
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the Sales and Marketing team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Define and implement key strategies that align with online marketing/business objectives
- Use analytics and metrics, and a number of technologies/tools, to analyze campaign results, successes and KPIs
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Become an influencer who makes an impact for the company within the industry
- Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Working knowledge of CRM TOOLS (ie Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Life insurance industry experienced is a bonus
We are a close group at Sureify, bound together by strong working relationships and a common mission in the industry. The success of our customers is very important to us, and we value merit in the workplace, long-term thinking, and the flourishing of all our employees.
Sureify is a start-up company. Experience working in a startup or an ability to adapt to a small, rapidly-growing company mindset is required. There is an expectation that you can be agile amidst the fluctuations inherent to a young company establishing itself in the marketplace. Frequently we have to come together as a team and go beyond the responsibility of our roles to ensure success.
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.