Fully Remote (Anywhere in the United States)
The Enterprise Architect is part of the Professional Services team, which includes technical and functional subject matter experts who assist our Customers and Partners in implementing, using, and optimizing our products. Reporting to our VP of Digital Architecture, this individual will play a strategic role by utilizing their technical and consulting skills and past experiences to help our customers achieve success before, during and after implementation.
- Maintain expertise in Sureify development and technical product knowledge.
- Provide technical consulting and advisory services in the field. Services include technical workshops, design/code reviews, performance profiling, creating architecture designs and roadmaps, short term development work, product extension/integration, solution optimization and ad-hoc technical inquiries from implementation teams
- Help customers realize the value of the Sureify platform as well as maximize use of native capabilities during implementation and releases
- Provide Sureify platform best practices guidance to customers, partners, and internal personnel.
- Help create implementation best practices to guide customers and implementation teams.
- Coach, mentor and support systems development teams in implementing architectures.
- Support Sales and Customer Success team members with sales to new customers or expansion opportunities with existing customers, including support for estimations, product enhancements, or advanced technical questions.
- Contribute to internal documentation and author white papers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with technical and business audiences.
Approximately 50% travel (post-COVID19).
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader executing the following areas:
- 10+ years professional experience in consulting or software development.
- 10+ years of experience participating in application development (Java, Golang, Python)
- Enterprise-level technical solutions within specific Insurance markets such as P&C, Life, Annuities, Group & Retirement;
- Web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap framework, Angular JS, ReactJS, ViewJS, Yeoman, D3js, Nodejs, jQuery;
- Data architecture, data modeling and data management across relational, columnar and noSQL technologies like SQL Server, MongoDB, Vertica, neo4j;
- Service creation and orchestration using ESBs like Mulesoft, Talend;
- Architecting solutions across on premise and cloud a plus
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.