Remote, US Full-time
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and growing agile software company? At Sureify we’re helping a large and critical industry — life insurance — modernize and innovate. We build digital solutions for some of the world’s leading insurance companies, and we need your help to provide production support for our SaaS products. Sureify’s success depends on our ability to provide world-class support to our customers and to make sure they are receiving tremendous, continuous, and progressive value from the products.
We are looking for a seasoned application support engineer with Full Stack Web dev/support experience. Your primary responsibility will be to provide application support and monitoring of Sureify SaaS products. You will play the role of an expert in Sureify SaaS products and technologies in troubleshooting production issues and also provide timely and effective communication to customers.
You can be located anywhere in the United States.
As Sureify grows we will need to bring in application engineers at different experience levels.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues including providing code fixes
- Handle incoming customer support cases and manage end-to-end triaging
- Perform application maintenance activities as needed
- On-call rotation for monitoring and resolving production issues
- Support team requires engineers to work in shifts or be on-call
- Participate in global follow-the-sun handoffs
- Develops knowledge articles or runbooks based on the resolution of issues
- Continuously develop technical and other skills in supporting Sureify SaaS products
- Proactively look for opportunities to address technical or process gaps
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A flexible, can-do attitude with a willingness to compromise and aptitude for learning
- Experience in coding, implementing and/or supporting SaaS products or cloud applications
- Over 5 years of excellent experience working in a core technical area such as LAMP, PHP and/or Golang along with a good working knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with RESTful JSON web services and troubleshooting third-party integrations/APIs.
- Nice to have an understanding in – Golang, iOS, Android, AJAX, REACT or other UI frameworks and Linux/Unix environments
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.