Micruity helps Americans retire securely
Micruity is on a mission to make secure retirement income accessible to all Americans. Too many people get to retirement age and are forced to figure out how to make a lump sum of money last over an unpredictable lifetime.
Micruity provides the data network that enables the pensionization of defined contribution plans. Plan recordkeepers, life insurers, asset managers, and other vendors can easily build and distribute lifetime income products using Micruity’s infrastructure and API-based application development suite. Micruity’s solution enables a more efficient, cost effective and secure ecosystem where all stakeholders in the retirement market can flourish. The end result: individuals have access to secure retirement income products through their 401(k) plan, getting them a step closer to their financial wellness goals.
Micruity has the talent and financial backing to succeed
With backing from leading investors in the insurtech and fintech space and a management team with almost 50 years of collective entrepreneurial experience, Micruity has the expertise it needs to revolutionize the retirement industry in a meaningful way. We reward big thinkers, hard workers, ambition, and honesty. Our team is full of fun-loving professionals, and we enjoy happy hours and spending time together at industry events. Not a requirement, but nerding out over math happens often.
Who we’re looking for
The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing critical client onboarding projects, working with 401(k) recordkeepers, life insurers, asset managers and their external vendors to integrate their products and processes through the Micruity data infrastructure platform.
Micruity’s services are revolutionizing the retirement industry in a new, innovative way, so the Implementation Manager will work with a high level of ambiguity and have to be quick to recognize both opportunities to explore and challenges to solve. The Implementation Manager will map and translate data flows and chart processes across the stakeholder ecosystem. The goals of the Implementation Manager are to ensure a seamless hand-off from the sales team, document stakeholders’ requirements and to deliver a smoothly operating end to end engagement to the client success team. Based on client feedback and additional client needs, the Implementation Manager will suggest ways to improve Micruity’s onboarding process and new product innovations. This role is part of Micruity’s Product Operations team.
What you’ll do
- Create and manage a project plan that captures the interdependencies, activities and timeframes of key activities owned by Micruity and all stakeholders (recordkeeper, asset manager, insurer, etc.)
- Own and initiate client and internal meetings and facilitate discussions
- Engage in clear, effective communication to establish responsibilities and due dates for all stakeholders
- Identify and communicate issues that surface during the implementation process and solve or coordinate the resolution.
- Drive and develop business requirements and test plans for client and internal business and technology teams
- Document the workflows for data exchanges, API usage, and user interfaces between stakeholders
- Map data elements and translations among all stakeholders
- Manage the relationships and expectations between Micruity and the stakeholders and provides clear and concise communications
- Manage the implementations of additional stakeholders as existing clients broaden their scope on the Micruity network
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change; manage the process of innovative change effectively
- Participate in development opportunities including training
- Practice effective project management: apply company methodology, enforce standards, minimize exposure to risk and ensure completion of finished implementation projects
- Work collaboratively to ensure team members are contributing to their fullest potential, mitigate conflict, foster positive communication, acknowledgement and appreciation.
- Perform additional duties as requested
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the Financial Services industry (Defined Contribution Plan administration, Annuity product design or operations, etc.)
- Experience working directly with customers in an on-boarding or service delivery role
- Experience working in AGILE environment
- Experience developing and implementing processes for a new business or new product introduction
- Ability to work with ambiguity and to develop creative solutions when obstacles arise
- Exposure to product and plan rules migration and set-up
- Efficient and well organized
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills, including the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Pleasant and confident demeanor when dealing with colleagues and clients
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams
- Entrepreneurial attitude; willing to roll up their sleeves and solve complex, all-hands-on-deck problems, helping out other departments as necessary
- Having Retirement and/ or Annuity industry certification will be added advantage
- Ability to legally work in the US
Micruity is growing quickly, and we are continuously looking for more ways to show our appreciation to our dedicated team members. We offer competitive health coverage, a generous vacation policy, occasional happy hours/lunches/outings and a remote work environment.
Micruity celebrates and supports difference and recognizes that having a diverse workforce benefits our employees, our products, our culture and the communities in which we work. Micruity is an equal opportunity employer, and employment decisions are based solely on a person’s qualifications and merit as directly related to professional competence. We are dedicated to reaching a diverse candidate pool and hiring the person who is the best fit for the job. Micruity does not discriminate based on race, citizenship, ancestry, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Micruity’s EEO policy has the full and complete support of the Company, including its Chief Executive Officer and Board.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.