Sureify drives customer engagement between the customer and their insurance company by incorporating web & mobile apps, into the insurance product experience. Sureify is a SaaS platform designed to ensure that insurers never miss opportunities to increase engagement with their existing customer base.
- Leading our Front End Engineering team – coach them, advocate for them, unblock them – basically make them happy and productive human beings.
- Providing technical leadership to the engineers and be accountable for the technical decisions made on your team
- Work closely with Product, Design, and other cross-functional partners to create a meaningful vision and roadmap for the team – once a feature ships, you’ll pay close attention to the impact of the work, and iterate towards a successful outcome
- Grow, educate, hire, and retain a high-performing team with high delivery cadence in an agile environment
- Build of culture of engineering excellence with a focus on performance, scalability, privacy, and security.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience with front-end web development
- Impeccable attention to detail and care for visual outcome
- At least some experience/exposure to native mobile app development
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Strong communication skills
Here is a glimpse of some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Accidental & Covid insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Possibility to travel around the world for seminars and learning on the latest technologies in the industry.
- Great team to work with exposure in best technologies in the industry.
Sureify is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.