Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and growing, agile software company?
At Sureify we’re helping a large and critical industry — life insurance — modernize and innovate. We have built a platform, enabling a core suite of digital solutions for some of the world’s leading insurance companies. We need your help to grow our solution in the market and continue to grow our market share as a leader in the life insurance space.
The Director of Sales needs to be forward-thinking with the capability to sell our platform and service offerings. As a Sales Executive, you should be able to clearly demonstrate our products, capabilities, and solutions to prospective customers and align with company goals and objectives. The Senior Sales Executive will become master of our enterprise targets, qualify and advance new prospects, generate or nurture new leads but ultimately be in charge of driving sales revenue for the company.
The ideal candidate will be located In North America and willing to travel to either Charlotte – NC, or San Jose-CA occasionally yet this role can be 100% remote. As time goes on, up to 50% travel is expected for conferences and prospect on-sites post-Covid.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for:
- Work hand in hand with SVP of sales to grow company presence, leads, and opportunities to sell platform
- Reach and exceed personal sales quota quarterly and annually
- Prospect new and upsell existing life and annuity carriers
- Develop and manage executive relationships
- Skilled negotiator with experience working on complex large enterprise deals
- Present and Demonstrate platforms
- Utilize email and social selling communications to pursue future customers
- Communicating platform’s capabilities in terms of customer’s desired outcomes
- Manage accounts, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce
- Phone C-level Executives, Department Heads, and Senior Managers to explain solutions,maintain intrigue, and generate a deeper interest
- Support in response to RFPs and other customer requests
- Engage and collaborate with marketing lead
- Be a leader in the company
The ideal candidate for this position is:
- 5+ years of experience selling IT, cloud to insurance carriers with a consistent track recordof hitting and exceeding quota
- Knowledge of enterprise software or cloud business to business sales
- Experience closing large enterprise deals $500k-MM+
- Process-driven and presentation minded
- Experience in preparing and presenting demonstrations to an executive audience
- Ability to organize and manage customer expectations and deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to represent the company at conferences as needed
- Can work independently and on a team
- Invested in the long-term success of the company, not just pushing for any deal that pays acommission. Needs to help qualify out deals that don’t fit or help modify them to become a
- better fit.
- BS or BA degree (or relevant work experience)
- Some travel to offices located in either Charlotte, NC, or San Jose, CA
Hours – Full time & Salary & open to working with different US time zones Location – Remote or Onsite
Incentive – Salary + uncapped Commission
Travel – 50% post COVID
Uncapped commission on all ARR you bring in
Equity: Stock options in a fast-growing InsurTech company
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.