Covr is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst will facilitate and manage projects by serving as the liaison for users and developers. This role is responsible for communicating goals and evaluating results as requested.
The ideal candidate has a curious mind and enjoys taking a challenging problem, breaking it down into sections, reviewing the information, and asking the right questions. This person must have exceptional people skills as well as creative solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies project requirements by interviewing, analyzing operations, determining project scope, documenting results, and preparing required documentation.
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements, studying system capabilities, analyzing alternative solutions, and preparing system specifications.
- Develops project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
- Verifies results by completing tests and prepares employees to use/utilize new process and/or system by conducting training.
- Creates and maintains project artifacts including requirements, workflows, data mapping, meeting notes, and other project related items.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepares and presents reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years professional experience in either insurance or call center operations
- 2+ years in an analyst role
- Experience in change management, process reengineering, and training
- Possess solid understanding of SLAs, call queues, customer retention strategy, margins, and how to effectively drive results through improvements
- Excellent planning, organization and problem identification skills, with high attention to detail
- Advanced user of Excel – analysis services, macros, VBA code editing, dashboard creation, pivot tables, sumifs, countifs, etc.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem-solving, and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to clearly communicate complex information
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.