We are looking for someone who can enhance our enterprise life insurance technology platform, play the role of product ambassador; ideate, plan and execute product expansion.
Sureify and its mission
Sureify is on a mission to modernize the life and annuity insurance industry. Composed of insurance veterans, technology experts, and creatives, Sureify offers its employees a unique opportunity to advance a powerful industry that has fallen behind digitally. Sureify’s position as a thought leader in the life and annuity industry means you will interact directly with industry leaders of both insurance and insurance technology, as well as collaborate with our amazing technology partners at the forefront of insurance innovation. We work with the biggest names in life insurance, smaller carriers, and everyone in between.
Sureify’s product suite, Lifetime, solves some of the biggest problems faced by life and annuity carriers today when it comes to digital sales (LifetimeAcquire), customer engagement (LifetimeEngage), and policy servicing (LifetimeService). Our web and native mobile based products enable our clients to reach new customers, digitize the policy sales process, drive in-force customer engagement, and modernize the policy servicing experience.
Your position and your mission
As a Senior Product Manager, it will be your mission to enhance the Lifetime products: LifetimeEngage, LifetimeAcquire, LifetimeService, and Lifetime Studio. LifetimeStudio is a low-code tool our clients use to configure our B2B2C products according to their branding, business rules, legal requirements, customer experience, and legacy technology needs. LifetimeStudio empowers our clients to quickly build and maintain digital products. In addition to enhancing the Lifetime product, you will at times be a product ambassador in external contexts with clients and partners. This involves knowing the product in detail, communicating that knowledge clearly, and striking the balance between the interest of our product and the goals of our carrier clients. This role will also offer opportunities to lead expansion of our product offerings.
- Lead the discovery and definition of new requirements for Lifetime products
- Achieve consensus on priorities for your project team
- Power Lifetime’s microservices layer and consumer-facing applications
- Collaborate with our ecosystem of technology partners to make Lifetime the hub of the most innovative technologies with life insurance application
- Analyze data and customer feedback (both carrier client feedback and consumer feedback)
- Work with our UI/UX team to create the best digital customer experience
- Build and drive the Lifetime roadmap
- Manage development teams to hit the deadlines you set
- Work directly with our leadership team
- Be a product ambassador in external contexts
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- 4+ years of product management experience, taking a product from concept to launch
- Support our customers and business partners
- A low code background is desired. We want someone who knows how to make building new products intuitive
- A technical background in software development ideally, though it’s not a dealbreaker
- A history of successful management of challenging cross-functional projects
- The ability to explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- A passion to create delightful user experiences
- Technical knowledge sufficient to garner the respect of engineers
- A creative thinker. Able to be resourceful solving formidable problems
- Location: open to discuss remote opportunities
We are a close group at Sureify, bound together by strong working relationships and a common mission in the industry. The success of our customers is very important to us, and we value merit in the workplace, long-term thinking, and the flourishing of all our employees.
Sureify is a start-up company. Experience working in a startup or an ability to adapt to a small company mindset is required. There is an expectation that you can be agile amidst the fluctuations inherent to a young company establishing itself in the marketplace. Frequently we have to come together as a team and go beyond the responsibility of our roles to ensure success.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.