REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: M-F, subject to change according to business needs
TRAVEL: Travel will be required 10% of the time.
LOCATION: Hartford, CT or Boise, ID or remote based on candidate
Covr is listed as one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Companies of 2021! Covr Technologies is a leading, InsurTech venture capital-backed company, focused on using technology to simplify the buying process for life insurance and related products. As an innovator in a rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven company that provides a simpler way for people to protect what matters most. Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors, Covr’s innovative digital platform provides the capability to research, compare, and buy life insurance from top providers, fully online and within minutes. Our flexible and cutting-edge work environment which includes work from home and remote work options attracts and retains the best talent. We have a strong culture based on our core values: Client First, Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for overseeing all of Covr’s marketing campaign initiatives, from creation to execution to reporting of metrics. Position includes executing both B2B and B2C campaigns. The Campaign Manager will work closely with both consumer and financial advisor heads of sales, and head of carrier partnerships to align marketing messaging, strategy, and audience. The Campaign Manager will also work closely with our visual designer to ensure imagery is aligned with messaging and audience.
Carrier Marketing Sponsorship Program, from planning and design to implementation and execution, as well as relationship management between Covr and our carrier partners.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create & execute marketing campaigns with input from Director of Marketing and Visual Designer.
- Track & report campaign metrics to measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain monthly and yearly communications and events calendar
- Work closely with internal sales teams to coordinate timing and execution of marketing campaigns
- Set goals and track success rates of campaigns
- Help drive advisor engagement & sales
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
- Proven track record managing and executing multiple marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to set and meet deadlines
- Minimum 2-years’ experience marketing campaign management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Copywriting experience a plus
- Insurance/financial services experience a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of email marketing tools (Send In Blue, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.