AdminaHealth is currently looking for a ETL/Database Developer team member who is seeking to be part of a high-energy, fast-growing, world-class technology team. This position will be responsible for setting up extracting, transforming, and loading process as well as ensuring that it runs smoothly and flawlessly.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement, and continuously expand data principles by performing extraction, transformation, and loading activities
- Consulting with data management teams to get a big-picture idea of the company’s data storage needs
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of end users
- Maintain and improve already existing processes
- Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainable
- Work with the business in designing and delivering correct, high quality data
- Investigate data to identify potential issues within ETL pipelines, notify end-users and propose adequate solutions
- Providing technical and maintenance support
- Have fun!
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of at least one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, etc.)
- Familiarity with MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, EDW
- Experience with AWS Glue, AWS Glue Data Brew
- Experience with Python
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and Store Procedures
- Familiarity with AWS RDS and S3 buckets
- Knowledge of data modeling principles
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them effectively to other team members
- Must be very detail-oriented and highly organized
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player, providing support as needed to other areas of the business
- Right attitude: show us your passion and what you can do!
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages, including Java, XML, and SQL
- High attention to detail
- Organizational and time management
- Passionate about complex data structures and problem-solving
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k, Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Free Healthy Snacks, Office Meals, and Refreshments
- Exciting Entrepreneurial Work Environment
Travel: this position may require minimal travel (20% or less).
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer: AdminaHealth does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where AdminaHealth does business.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org