Loop Mobility Inc. (Loop) is an auto insurance player that will use AI to provide a fair price to all. We’ve developed a proprietary and deeply AI-driven methodology that allows us to price drivers based on the roads they drive instead of their demographic data, which is the norm today.
- Organizing data in Google Cloud Storage
- Merging data geospatially, using ArcPy
- Extracting data and building statistical models using Python
- Conducting feature selection
- Analyzing data to generate summary and descriptive statistics
- Visualizing data in tables and charts
- Participating in calls with project managers
- Documenting results in technical documentation
The most qualified candidates will have 2 years of professional experience using Python. Experience with transportation, demographic, and economic data and geographic analysis (ESRI ArcGIS) highly preferred.
This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.ridewithloop.com.